Client – ICICI Bank, SME Div.
TSPL works with ICICI Bank’s SME banking division, in conceptualizing, executing and managing various networking programs for both, new and existing customers
- Some of these programs include CEO Knowledge Series with CNBC & Cybermedia, Trade Workshops with AEPC, EEPC & FIEO, amongst others
- Liaise with trade and industry associations at each center, to create a database of prospects (MD’s, Executive Directors , CFO’s and CEO’s of SME’s)
- Content design & signing up of expert speakers across verticals
- Emailers and tele – calling activity on prospects inviting them to the forum & confirming participation
- Venue identification and finalization (local 4 / 5 Star hotel), with tie up for service of food and beverages
- Venue set up (stage, sound, lights and AV Support), as per branding guidelines of ICICI Bank
- Registration of all participants
Stage for Panel Discussion, In – Venue Live relay, Attendance by over 150 SME’s at each city
CP World’s Global Meet – Mumbai 2011
CP World, a part of the Total Transport group, hosted their annual global conference at Mumbai, from 18 to 22 October, 2011, at The Leela Kempinski Hotel
TSPL partnered CP World in managing this meet, on a turnkey basis. This included Hotel negotiations and bookings (Rooms, banquets and all services), conference setup, all audio – visual aids and entertainment.
With all 120 country heads from various nations across Europe, the Americas, South East Asia and Africa in attendance, this is CP Worlds most prestigious landmark event every year.
The grand finale of the 3 day meet was a Casino themed night, replete with Poker, Blackjack and roulette tables and entertainment a la Las Vegas!
Kuoni India – Annual Key Managers Seminar
Kuoni India, the Swiss travel conglomerate, and owner of leading travel brands such as SOTC, VFS Global and SITA Travels, host an annual Key Managers Seminar (KMS) across 2 days
The 2011 edition was managed and executed by TSPL, after winning through in a concept pitch involving 4 other agencies. The 2011 theme, conceptualized and executed by TSPL, included a set which reflected a Roman Gladiatorial arena, with the top performers of 2010 – 11 being ushered into the venue by Roman legionaries!
Keeping with the theme of the program, entertainment acts included a specially choreographed dance tableau by Sandip Soparrkar and Jesse Randhawa, which brought out the triumph of courage over adversity and a performance by leading exponents of Kalaripayattu, the Kerala Martial art